7:30- 8:00 AM- Registration, Coffee, Healthy Red Fife Wheat Goodies
8:00-8:45 AM- Welcome, Introduction and Overview of the Day
9:00-11:00 AM- Frank Dean, Chemist/Biologist; Lido-Chem Product Development
A Newly Emerging Paradigm for Soil, Plant and Human Health
11:00-12:00- Producer/ Expert Panels – Discussions and Q & A
- Producers: Lester Graber, David Chance, James Lengacher, Wayne Reinhard, Brian Lehman, Driscoll Farms
- Experts: Jason Hobson, Frank Dean, James Porterfield, Dan Pavich
12:00-12:45- Catered Lunch
1:00-1:30 PM- James Porterfield, CCA. Arise Institute, Researcher
Measuring Pesticide Impact on Plant Health
1:30- 1:50 PM- Jason Hobson, VP- Special Operations, Advancing Eco-Agriculture
Crop Health Labs and NovaCrop Sap Testing Technology
1:50- 2:00 PM- Break
2:00- 2:30 PM- David Chance, Chance Farms
- Cover-Cropping in Row Crop Production Systems- Much More than getting something green to cover the soil
2:30-2:45 PM- Jeremy Schulz, Sales Mgr. Agriculture, Innovative Surface Solutions, Glenmont, NY.
- MegaMag performance data and role in promoting Soil and Plant Health
2:45-3:00 PM- Dan Pavich, CEO Sustainable Soil Systems
- Update on High Energy Freshwater Fish Hydrolysate product development
3:00- 3:15 PM- Daniel Martindale, Curse Buster Tillage Designer and Production
- Mgr. at Soil Regeneration Unlimited
- Technology refinements for 2015, production scheduling, etc.
3:15-3:30 PM- Jeff Peterson, Hoosier Sun Crush, LLC. CEO
- Processing cold press non-GM Canola, Soy and Sunflower in NE Indiana
3:30- 4:00 PM- Jim and others, Closing Remarks and Q & A
- What could the future in a world of “Bio-Rape” look like?
- Prospects for Bio-Remediation of soil?
RSVP by January 19th to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jim at 260-415-7374. Lunch provided.